We are opened 10th-11th December!
SNOWTUBING IS GREAT FUN!
- No special skills are needed for tubing. It is perfectly suited for children and adults alike. The ride downhill cannot be controlled - and that’s what makes it especially exciting.
- There are seven illuminated tracks of differing designs. Two tracks are specifically designed for small snow so that the tiniest visitors can tube safely.
- A modern lift - ‘the magic carpet’ - takes the riders uphill.
- Always use a snow tube on a track that has been designed for this purpose.
Monday - Friday
|10:00 - 18:00||€25 a day|
|10:00 - 20:00||€25 = 2hrs|
|10:00 - 18:00||€25 = 2hrs|
SNOWTUBING PRICES INCLUDE AN OPPORTUNITY TO USE A ZIPFY SLED
- Zipfy sleds are very easy to control and they make sledging downhill great fun.
- Zipfy sleds are equipped with a handle; the sled can be turned left or right by grasping the handle and tilting one’s body in the desired direction.
- Zipfy sleds are made in Canada.
SNOWTUBING GOOD PRACTICE
- Snowtubing can be enjoyed by riders of at least four years of age. There is no upper age limit.Children are only permitted to ride the snowtube under an adult’s supervision who is responsible for the child while the child is using the attraction.
- Children under the age of four get to use the park’s other attractions.
- There are two different sizes of snow tube available in the park:
- Riders under 140cm in height should use the small snowtube.
- Riders over 140cm in height should use the large snowtube.
- Only one person at a time can ride a snowtube. Riding in another rider’s lap is prohibited.
- Please assess before entering the track whether your health condition is good enough for the attraction, you will be responsible for yourself on the track.
- Snowtube cannot be steered and may only be used on prepared tracks.
- You can begin your ride downhill approximately 20 seconds after the person before you. Please keep a longer distance when riding after a lighter person.
- Hold on to the handles of the snowtube when riding downhill.
- Having finished your ride, please leave the track immediately. First, please make sure that there are no other snowtubes approaching you and you can leave the track safely.
- In order to ensure your own safety and the safety of other visitors, please keep your eyes on the neighbouring track as well.
- It is not permitted to use the snowtube wearing hard footwear (such as mountain-skiing boots).
- We advise riders to wear helmets.
- It is not permitted to take dogs or other animals to the tracks.
- The aim of the instructions and orders given by the employees of Otepää Winterplace is to ensure your safety and they must be followed.
- Everyone will bear responsibility for their own injuries.
USING THE ELEVATOR
- The elevator can only be mounted in the prescribed location.
- The elevator can only be dismounted in the prescribed location.
- Please ride the elevator standing up and facing forward.
- It is only permitted to use the snowtubes rented from Otepää Winterplace on the snowtubing track.
- Rented equipment (snowtubes and zipfys) must not be taken out of the park.
- It is not permitted to smoke or consume alcohol within the Otepää Winterplace grounds or to remain within those grounds in an intoxicated state.
- The Otepää Winterplace grounds are under 24-hour video surveillance.
- There is a photographer and videographer working on the grounds of the Otepää Winterplace. Photos and videos will be used for advertising purposes. If you do not wish to be part of this process, please contact the Otepää Winterplace staff.
- In the event of a visitor disregarding the rules of the Otepää Winterplace or instructions that are given by members of staff, the park’s staff may refuse to allow you to use the attractions and may also ask you to leave the park.